Thursday, July 16, 2009

nEwS fLaSh!

We have some exciting NEWS! We are moving. We are purchasing my Uncles home right next to my parents. We will be moving in sometime in August. We are busy getting our "NewHome" ready. We were giving 20 Beautiful Birch Trees and 40 Currant Bushes from my Dad's cousin's Nursery.Thanks. We have now planted a couple hedges and we are still busy planting the trees. It is looking great.

Kayleb and Thayne, Luke ,My Mom and I worked soooo hard!

kayleb was an A-1 sod mover, Luke an AWSOME Digger...

...and Thayne was a GRRRREAT Water Boy!


4 comments:

Dana M. said...

yay!! congratulations!! Now we get to have you with in our ward.

Dana M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hatch Clan said...

We are so happy for you! You will enjoy every tree. Hope they will grow fast for you. Looks like everyone is enjoying getting your new house read!
Love to all,
Mom Hatch

Wanda said...

I'm so happy for you guys. You will be able to enjoy your home that you can call your own. Perfect location too hey? Congratulations to you all.

Wanda