Friday, October 23, 2009


I have not made Halloween Cookies for a few years now. My Mother-in-Law gave me the cutest set of cookie cutters a while ago. It has a Frankenstein Head, a Cat, a Bat, and a Pumpkin. I added a Candy Corn and a R.I.P Headstone. I ended up making over 16 dozen!!!!! Some for Kaylebs Class, some for Thayne and Tripps Strong Start, some for Friends, some for Family, some for Visiting teaching, some for Home Teaching, some for the Bus Driver that has turned back to deliver a sleeping Kayleb and helping him when he Puked on the bus in the same week, and a few for our Little Family to eat. So cute, but I am TOTALLY EXHAUSTED!

I was so tired that I forgot to get a picture off all of them together and some unwrapped...

Freezer Full of Love

Big helpers...

Thayne gets Creative.

Brody decorating.

No comments: